KALE SALAD. Yum! I know I said in the video that I was not going to tell you what to eat…And you don’t have to eat this. But, maybe you’ll like it!
Ingredients: Bunch of Kale, Lemons, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil. Easy.
1. Chop the kale. I used Dragon Kale, or Lacinato Kale. You could use other varieties too!
2. Steam the kale. You can use a double boiler, which I have here, or just put the kale in a pot with a little water in the bottom. Steam for about 3-5 minutes, until the kale is bright green, and pretty easy to chew.
3. While the kale is steaming, squeeze some lemon juice. Use about three lemons per one head of kale.
4. Season the steamed kale with plenty of olive oil (Pour that over first. The lemon juice will attach to it.), the lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
5. Finally, toss the salad with some shredded parmesan cheese. Enjoy!